Listening to Families and Advocates: A Panel Discussion on Maintaining Person Centered Care Throughout the Lifespan
Thursday, January 25th from 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. PST, 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. EST
This no-cost educational opportunity will offer new and updated information
In this webinar, you will learn the following:
- Discuss how access to informed health care in terms of ‘Person Centered Approach’ serves families and older adults with IDD .
- List at least 4 challenges to families with adults with IDD and how to address them.
- List at least 3 suggestions on how to seek information and resources on aging, dementia and IDD.
- Relate to the experiences of the panelists and apply at least two to their own family or families they serve.
- Acquire basic understanding in aging in all persons, including adults with IDD.
Please join us for our January Life Planning Forum. Meet and learn from other parents and family members who have loved ones with disabilities while sharing your experiences, questions, and concerns.
Featured Guest Speaker, Nick Vukotic, of Maxim Healthcare Services,
providers of nursing, therapy, personal care, and behavioral services, will present details of Maxim’s numerous
non-medical services and programs, funding resources and ways to advocate for coverage.