Our Sunland campus volunteers make a vital difference in the lives of our participants by adding to the quality of our programs, activities, and services. We have a number of different volunteer opportunities available. We would be happy to work with you to find just the right one for you. Volunteers may be placed in art studios, ceramics studios, sports and fitness environments, performing arts or in a number of other interest areas.
Tierra del Sol Foundation is committed to helping enrich the lives of those persons we serve, and as a Community Volunteer with our organization, you help us achieve that goal. Therefore, in return for your dedication of service, it is our commitment to provide you with an initial and ongoing investment to help make your volunteer experience with us as successful as possible.
Upon completion of your background review, we will provide the necessary training, support and resources, and sponsor all costs associated with fingerprint and medical clearances.
In order to become a Tierra del Sol Sunland Campus volunteer, we require the following:
- Expected volunteer service commitment: a minimum of 100 hours per year.
- Indicate days and times of availability for volunteer service.
- Maintain an accurate Record of Service on our Sign In Register. Expected on time arrival at assignment area.
- Assisting us to carefully select an area to serve that is best suited to your own interests.
- Expect to participate in the daily activities as determined by Program Directors, Client Coordinators, Instructors and staff.
- All Volunteers will respect the principle of confidentiality, as well as follow the same ethical standards expected of all staff persons.
- Fingerprint clearance
- TB screening
For more information regarding Volunteer Opportunities, email email@example.com